Thursday, September 22, 2016

Marlins are the same Fish



The Marlins at this point of the season are done. Many people, who are optimistic, think they still have a chance, but I think its over.

The thing is, at the beginning of the season, I thought this team would not make the playoffs. Many of friend and other Marlins fans complained I was being too negative, but I made several points that predicted to be true.

The pitching staff had too many questions and the batting line up didn't have enough depth. They were above .500 (above average) for most of the year, which I believe is credited to new Marlins manager Don Mattingly.

Once the team started to suffer from injuries, the season started to fall apart. However, the team could probably have a winning record, which I think is a great season for this team.

As a huge Marlins fan, I feel like this is the same old stuff the Marlins do every year. I don't know what it will take for us to get over the hump, but until it happens I have every reason to not be an optimistic fan of the Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment