Thursday, September 29, 2016

Book Review: Don't Make Me Think



It is amazing how we measure the amount of clicks on a webpage in this current day in age. So many of these pages focus on the amount of clicks, but not the how easy and assessable the webpage is for the web user. The book Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug explains this concept really well.

Whenever I am surfing the web, I never think about how many clicks it takes for me to get to where I want to be or how many webpages I have to go through to get to the page I want to see. I mindlessly click through the many pages until I get what I want. The key word is mindlessly. We live in a world where we want things so much faster.


This book does a great job of giving unique point of views to the way we, as society, sees the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment