Thursday, November 10, 2016

Three Blog To Inquire

I have written a sports blog in the past, but I writing this sports blog for a class. I have classmates who deserve praise for the work. Kady Marlowe, Lucas Dolengowski, and Will Benner. All three os these people have a passion for sports and sports broadcasting.

Kady Marlowe is a natural on radio and TV. I did a radio show with her and she has a great voice and outgoing personality.

Lucas Dolengowski is involved in almost every sports aspect at the University of Florida. He had done lots of sports broadcast like hosting shows and giving updates on TV. He also is the biggest Gator fan I know.

Will Benner has excellent with both sports and news. He can talk sports like the best of them, but what makes him special is he can relate what's going on in the news to the latest in sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment